The Palmetto BMW Riders Grand Tour has started. You have until October 31st to ride to all ten places. Don’t wait until the last day, Halloween, to go to three of them. THEY ARE HAUNTED!
Rolf has once again come up with a collection of interesting places. You can go to a police station and then to jail. After that, you can enjoy your freedom by visiting some of the beautiful places in South Carolina. And of course, Rolf has places where you can go for a hike.
Rolf has also invited us to tour his hometown of Greenville Tennessee. You will see several interesting sites and have a great ride at the same time.
Take a look at the tour below, send in your ten dollars, and enjoy the ride.
In State Locations Information
- Strawberry Chapel, Moncks Corner (Haunted Place)
- The Battery and The Old City Jail, Charleston (Haunted Place)
- The Tomb of Julia Legare, Presbyterian Church, Edisto Island (Haunted Place)
- Brookgreen Gardens, Murrells Inlet
- World’s Smallest Police Station, Ridgeway
- Swan Lake Iris Gardens, Sumter
- Palmetto Trail, Peak
- Kalmia Gardens and Segars-McKinnon State Heritage Preserve, Hartsville
- Eva Russell Chandler State Historic Preserve, Cleveland
- Nostalgia Station, Laurens
Out of State Locations (OPTIONAL)
- Museum of Appalachia, Norris, TN
- Battleship North Carolina, Wilmington, NC
- Mount Pisgah or Mount Mitchell and/or The Apple Orchard at Alta Vista, Blue Ridge Parkway
- Hot Springs, NC to Greeneville, TN
- Greenhouse Moto Café, Mills River, NC